Tuesday 28 May 2013

Inspiration 4 Girlss...

Hi girls, I am Khushbu. You all do not know me but I knew all of you. I am here today to share with you some known or unknown issues of life. But, First let me introduce you with myself. My name is Khushbu khemka. I am 23 and have completed PG. Recently recruited for Wonder Of Words (WOW). A private organization Run by famous International Writer Megha Bajaj. I am a Girl with having a very big Thankful Heart and Happy for my Life. I also wants to do something Big and Wonder in life instead, of having lots of difficulties and tough times. Further you have to read this story for acknowledging me. I included my true life complete Biography in this story.

Now, here I begun to share with you main topic of the story. That is… “HOW   GRACEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE IS.” Life is God Gifted thing as all of you know. And we get only one life to live, this was also known by us. So what we don’t know. Actually we knew everything as we are the girls of 21 century. We are not behind in or by anyway. So what is the thing we don’t remember. The only thing we have forgetten from life is how to Live Life.In all of ours busy and hectic schedule of live we forget our happiness in somewhere.We will only live with tensions and only tensions. Whether it was for carrier planning, education, marriage, wealth,family matters, social or political issues etc. the only thing we carry with us is; lots of burden in our head. And that is real also.Especially,  In this stage of life (i.e. youngster) all of us have some difficulties and some dreams from which we have to suffer.

But in all this struggle we forget what we actually have in our life.Our life is very grateful and  wonderful for us.But we don’t behave with him sincerely. We actually don’t have faith for our life. And the only thing all of us have for life is only complaint and complaint. Girls come on wake up. See what you have in your life is very wonderful. You have caring parents, best friends, good education, lovely family and your own self Beauty also.(hehe).
Girls you are more smarter and and forward than today's boys. You are not burden on your parents, instead you are stick for them in their old ages. You are not ABALA NARI. You are tummorow’s future of country as well. You have to be strong and bold in every way. You should not have to find guilt or any type of weakeness in your inner heart.
Be graceful. Be thankful. Live life in its own. Life is not only for living it, instead it is for enjoying it with open heartly. Here I would tell you something about myself that helps you to be grateful for your life.

As, I have told you earlier that I am Khushbu. I want you to know one more thing about myself. Actually I am physical disabled. I have been in this condition since the age of 4 year. I have to go through such a very difficult times, which is very difficult to describe in Words. In starting, my disease was only a common fever. But, by giving wrong treatment by doctors it was converted into severe disease which was called ARTHRITICS. I went to every part of India for Treatment- Chennai, Varanasi, Mumbai and so many others city also. Hundreads of doctors treat me, but till anyone can’t treat me correctly. Years passed and passed my disease will become more and more severe and I reached the age of 13. In this I have to suffer another big shock. That was I lost my father. As I am very close to him, it was not easy for me to survive without him.But, then as their was popular proverb- OINTMENT OF TIME FILLS EVERY WOUNDS. After that Days, Months and Years are passed away. And my condition is becoming more and more severe. And Later doctors said that their was not any treatment for me. And if we have to take chance it is very risky and costly. Which we can’t affort by both way.But despite of all these I remain continuity with my studies. Still having difficulty in writing and peoples objections, I have face all these very strongly. And I got success in this. Today I have completed my Post Gradution. Family matters also effect me deeper way. But, still then I have to remain constant with my work and life. If sometimes I felt as weaken I remember those things which god gave me. I close my eyes and say thanks to god that whatever he gave to me is very graceful and I always be thankful for him for giving me such things. Presently, my condition is I am totally dependent on others. From glass of water to setting of hairs. Every work of mine is done by my mother.  But instead of all these I didn’t loose hope from my life. As my father makes me very brave and strong girl. And told me to fight strongly with any obstacle coming in the way of success.
So, girls plz don’t find yourself weak in any way. If there is any problem in your life do not makes complain or feel weak in any way. But face it by strongly Chest Expanding. As, it is not a big thing- and there is always some problem in everyone”s life. So, don’t depressed for about that.

  You have to see what your life gives to you. You should see what you have already in your life is very good and fine for you. As, it is created by god for you only. You are special in your own. So enjoy the life from your deep heart and always be thankful for him. And then, see how your life becomes to change and you became the happiest person in the world.

ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR LIFE- “AS LIFE IS GOD GIFT TO US WHICH DURATION IS VERY LIMITED, AND IN SUCH TIME PERIOD WE HAVE TO FULLFILLS SO MANY TASKS AND SOME OF OURS DREAMS. SO DON’T WASTE IT IN COMPLAINING. INSTEAD, TRY TO MAKE EACH AN EVERY SECOND OF IT ENJOYABLE.

As, I gave you example of mine life I have no reason to live and happy. But I did it for my sweet mom. As I knew the value of life is precious stone which ones lost would not got back again. I am not telling that I am great, see other girls of India which haved kiss the success of sky. Like Kalpana Chawala, Sunita Williams, Pre. Of India Smt. Pratibha Patilji and lots of examples are their in which girls makes high success. That’s why I am saying you that girls are the future of India. Government of India also takes strict steps towards the Abortion of Baby child Girl. As, anyone found doing this should be Arrested by engaging in case of Murder. So, I want all of us should be united for stopping such crime and be aware not to do such bad thing in whole life by mistake in mistake.

Now, at the end I only want you to be always thankful for your life. So, take Resolution Now to be happy and Grateful for your life. I promise you once you take Resolution you will never found Disappointed from your Life. And always give thanks to God for such a beautiful and Lovely Gift (Life) he select to given to you.

For more deeper Research for Life we would discuss it in my next composition, which would be soonly Launched. Till then,
STAY HAPPY- STAY CONFIDENCE- STAY BEAUTIFUL- STAY MASTI..

                                        By-Byeee!!!!
Regards,

               Khushbu…

No comments:

Post a Comment